Hey guys! It’s been awhile, but I couldn’t let the Fall end without a celebration of its fashion! Autumn is all about transitions, with the leaves falling in beautiful yellows, oranges, and reds. Being able to incorporate these rich colors into my wardrobe makes the Fall one of my favorite seasons. So I headed out to Central Park, with my talented photographer friend Jelan Coley (@umbra_et_lux) to capture one of my favorite looks. Check me out in the midst of the beautiful foliage!
I achieved my fall look with these items:
- Checkered Broadcloth Button Down – Uniqlo
- Navy Blue Slim Fit Tapered Jeans- Uniqlo
- Grey Herringbone Vest- ASOS Online Outlet Store
- CPO Quilted Patch Jacket – Urban Outfitters Clearance
- LunarGrand Wingtip Oxford Shoes- Cole Haan
Photo Credits: Jelan Coley @umbra_et_lux